Monday, January 30, 2012

Adventures with Solids!

When other parents try and tell you that kids really do grow up fast, they aren't kidding you!!!  As in awe as we are of everything Cammy is learning to do, we are totally shocked we have already reached the age where she can eat SOLIDS!!! 

We recently embarked on giving Cammy some rice cereal after much practice of sitting in the high chair and playing with a spoon prior to the big day.  She really does seem to enjoy this messy adventure as far as we can see.  And now I have my work cut out for me to start really being a "super stay at home mom" by making all of Cammy's baby food :)

Where did the time go?!

Trying to drink the rice cereal from the bowl :)

I think this is the face of happiness

Always helping to put the spoon in her mouth

The end result...not bad!

I will say we learned one very important lesson from feeding her solids...

Don't put her in her jammies until AFTER we are done eating
and
ALWAYS do a bath AFTERWARDS!!!
(Rookie mistakes)

1 comment:

  1. Feeding babies their first food is my favorite! (nice alliteration huh?). But really, it's adorable and I love all the facial expressions. Every stage goes by at lightning speed, you're right.

    ReplyDelete