Tuesday, October 16, 2012

First Visit to the Children's Museum

A few years ago I had gone with our friends, the Skinner family, to the Imagine Children's Museum.  I liked it so much with their kids that I couldn't wait until I had my own to take back there.  And now that Cammy is walking and the rainy weather is setting in I figured it was the perfect time to go and become a member.

Cammy was definitely fascinated by all that this museum had to offer.  I got my workout in by just chasing her all around the place!  We discovered that the water room was her favorite though.  She loved to pick up the water toys, dump out the water, and scoop up more water (trying to even drink it from time to time).  The cutest part was watching her try to walk in the floor length smock :)

Trying to put the ring around the ducks

Driving the tractor...standing up of course!

Playing at the water table

How cute is she in her floor length smock?!

Taking a walk on the giant floor piano

Driving the city bus!

Playing on the rooftop play area

I foresee many more visits to the museum in the near future and we look forward to going for playdates with friends, taking daddy and taking the grandparents when they are in town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment