Let me tell you though, trying to walk through the narrow rows of strawberry fields with crutches in no joke! It was so hard!!! And the whole bending over action of picking was a bit harder on my back than I had anticipated. So it didn't take much of me bending over to pick berries before I made the smart decision to switch with Jason and I became the carrier for Brielle (which at that point I just stood and watched). I'm sure people looked at us a bit funny wondering why my husband would make me "baby wear" while on crutches.
It's hard work picking berries while baby wearing!
Jason and the girls
Me with the older girls
Hailey loved to eat the strawberries!
Family photo time!
I'm glad we got out there and the girls had a blast as usual...Hailey of course eating her way through the fields.





No comments:
Post a Comment