Friday, August 26, 2016

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

On July 16th we had a little belated Father's Day celebration by going to a Mariner's baseball game with Jason, the girls and my parents. This was Hailey's and Brielle's first Mariner's game and I would say it was a success.  We tried to get up and walk the girls around during the game, but Hailey was very upset that we took her away from watching the baseball game and kept telling us "I just want to watch baseball!" I think we might have a baseball player on our hands...a good arm AND loves to watch the game?!

I feel like no summer is complete without going to a professional baseball game and enjoying some good people watching, baseball playing and good food...all with good company!

Grams and Gramps with the girls ready for the game to begin!

Jason and Cammy watching the game

Taking a little walk around the stadium

Naptime for Brielle

One minute she's watching the game from up high...

Not long after she is napping on Gramps

Cammy was the only one who wanted to visit the Mariner Moose

Baseball with our girls

Our whole group after the game

And just in case you were wondering...the Mariners did WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment