Tons of local breweries all come together at this festival with lots of different beer and hard cider samples. It's a lot of fun if you like to drink beer. Me...well I am always the DD and designated child wrangler. It's not the most glorious of jobs, but someone has to do it. I entertain the kids with the crafts, bounce houses and food all while enjoying my "all I can drink water and sparkling fruit soda."
What lucky girls they are to have such an amazing dad!
Love getting to spend Father's Day with my own dad!!
Lunch for a 5.5 year old
Craft time
Cammy and her little buddy Zach
Stroller nap
All of the dads in our group and their little ones
(L to R: Brady with Zach, Jason with his girls, Nick with Bennett and Penelope and Matt with Brian)
Happy Father's Day to all the amazing men out there that are fortunate enough to be called DAD!







No comments:
Post a Comment