Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Elevated Sportz- Bucket List #4

All during the school year Cammy asks to go to our favorite indoor trampoline and climbing place called Elevated Sportz. She gets really sad when I take her little sisters while she is at school too. So we made sure to add this place to her "Summer Bucket List" and we went on July 13th (don't worry...we didn't waste a beautiful summer weather day either because it was cloudy and cold that morning).

I always forget that in the summer you should really buy your tickets in advance because the morning sessions sell out. I warned the girls that they weren't going to be able to do the trampolines this time since Brielle needs to be 3 and she will just want to go on them. Well once we got there just about all of the tickets were sold out, so my only option was to buy a combo ticket where the girls could climb AND jump. We made it work and Brielle and I would climb in the climbing area and sit up high where we could see the big girls jump and then they would come back and meet us. A little tricky, but everyone seemed happy! And let me tell you...it feel so good a year and half later to be able to climb with the girls through everything and have no back pain at all!!!

Sliding with the girls

Photo opt while climbing

Waiting patiently for the trampoline into the foam pit

A little climbing with Brielle while the big girls played below

Lego tower as tall as Cammy!

I made one too and Cammy wanted to take my picture

Hailey made a tall lego tower too!

Thankful to have this trio back together during the summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment