Sunday, May 9, 2010

You don't have to have a kid to celebrate Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there!! 
This is truly a day to celebrate all that you do!

Now I may not have a "human child", but I do have two little furry "kids" that light up my life!  I feel that today I am able to celebrate Mother's Day too because I work just as hard with my two pets as some people do with their kids. 

Me with my two furry kids

So in celebration of Mother's Day (and since we couldn't be with our own moms or mother-in-laws) Jason, Coda and I went down to the Mukilteo Ferry Beach with a picnic lunch and enjoyed some good food, quality time together, and some sun.

Mother's Day at the Mukilteo Ferry Beach

Jason and Coda at our little picnic spot

Me and Coda on the beach

Coda trying to fetch a stick while not getting too wet

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment