Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I guess I can officially celebrate Mother's Day this year since I have a little one on the way.  Although to be completely honest, I celebrated Mother's Day ever since I was a mom to my furry kids, Rascal, Coda and Keela.  Yup that's right...being a mom of 3 furry kids is pretty hard too and I felt I deserved a day to celebrate.

Well I still celebrated being a mom to those 3 cute furry kids this year, but I also celebrated the one that has been taking over my belly the last 24 weeks.  This time next year, I will have her here to hold and really celebrate this special day!!  (P.S. I tried to get a photo of me, the belly, the dogs and the cat, but it just wasn't happening.  Getting 3 pets to cooperate at the same time is quite the challenge!)

Mother's Day with my "little nugget" at 24 weeks

Me and my puppies on Mother's Day

Me and Rascal on Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMS AND MOMS-TO-BE OUT THERE!!
THIS IS TRULY A DAY TO CELEBRATE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment