Just when you thought you knew everything about me, alas, there is more!!!
My friend, Kristina, "nominated" me to take part in a blogging chain letter type things. Remember those days when you would get emails and letters in the mail that friends sent you to answer like 100 questions about yourself and then send it onto other friends, including the one that sent it to you? Well this is sort of like that but for the blogging world.
Here’s the rules:
1. Post 11 random things about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asked
3. Create 11 questions for your own nominees
4. Nominate 11 different bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
5. Let them know and beg them to participate
1. Post 11 random things about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asked
3. Create 11 questions for your own nominees
4. Nominate 11 different bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
5. Let them know and beg them to participate
And okay...you can feel totally honored if you were one of my lucky friends to get "nominated" by me to keep this going!!
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I really don't like to cook and if I could, I would eat MY HOMEMADE tacos every single day of the week because they are just that good (currently I can only talk my hubby into eating them once a week on Taco Tuesday)!
2. I do not enjoy leisurely reading and seem to only enjoy children's picture books because they are short and sweet and have lots of pictures (elementary school teacher in me I guess).
3. I email my mom every single day and if I can't email her for some reason I will text her so she knows I am still alive (and I expect the same from her).
4. I am a schedule driven crazy woman and if I do not get out of the house between 9 and 10am every single day I feel like I will go totally bonkers!!
5. I have only driven Toyota cars since I got my drivers license when I was 16.
6. When I was a kid I owned rats as a pet and one of my cousins used to call me "Ratty".
7. My week is really not complete until I watch the TV show Parenthood, so if it is not on one week I feel a sense of emptiness.
8. I have a hard time staying focused on one task and will usually end up having about 5 different things going at one time because I believe everything is a priority and can't wait, eventually completing them all.
9. I refuse to give up my wall calendar even though I have a calendar on my phone and computer that tells me everything my wall calendar says.
10. My husband has finally converted me to electronic to-do lists despite me fighting it for years (I just love my paper and pen to-do lists!)
11. Camping sort of freaks me out a bit because I am scared of what is out in the forest that will eat me...like bears, but I have gotten a lot better about it since I moved to WA!
My Answers to Kristina's Questions:
1.If there was a fire in your house and you could only grab 3 things (not including children) what would you grab? 3 things I would grab would be my scrapbooks (even though there are way more than 3 of them), my wedding dress, and my computer which has all my pictures on it (and I am assuming my pets will follow me so I don't have to count them as my 3 items).
2. Which TV show would you pick to live inside for a week? If you read above then you should already know this answer...but Parenthood, hands down!! I tell Jason every single time we watch that show that my family is going to be just like them, with maybe a little less drama.
3. If you HAD to perform in a talent show, what would you do for your act? I would bust out the Gangnam Style dance!
4. What is the last thing you ate? Chili fries (thanks for making me feel guilty about my lunch choice!)
5. What is your proudest accomplishment? Giving birth to my daughter without any pain meds
6. What is the best advice you’ve ever been given? Don't use credit!
7. What skill would you like to have someday? I would love to be able to sing really good
8. If you had an entire day to yourself (and unlimited $) what would you do? Shop for ME!
9. Who is one of your heroes and why do they inspire you? My parents because in my eyes, they have done everything right and I aspire to be a parent just like them!
10. What is your favorite time of day, are you a morning or a night person? I love afternoons because it's usually naptime and the few hours in the day I have to myself. I am a morning person for sure!
11. What type of music is your favorite? song? Country and I currently love the song God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton
11 Questions for my super cool "nominated" friends:
1. What is one thing that you must do before going to bed every night?
2. Do you prefer to give gifts or receive them?
3. Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
4. If you could do anything (money and schooling aside), what would you do?
5. Do you prefer rainy days or sunny days?
6. If you could choose, would you live in the country, city or somewhere in the middle of the two?
7. What is your biggest fear in life?
8. If there was a time in your life you could relive, when would that be?
9. What is your favorite type of clothing to wear (not based off of weather)?
10. How did your parents come up with your name? Middle name?
11. the ultimate date night would look like what for you?
Now I need to choose 11 people to do this same thing on their blogs.
The problem is I am not sure I know 11 people who blog, so I will do my best!
The problem is I am not sure I know 11 people who blog, so I will do my best!
I know you all are sitting there hoping your name shows up below so you can be as cool as me...
Lindsey Yancey
Kalina Morgan
Chelsea Hallenbeck
Monica Ebersole
Angela Gesacion
Angela Gesacion
Carrie Mitchell
Lisa Schnoll
Melissa Weatherbie
Jess Fuller
Allison Peterson
Alyssa Koske
I did my part, now it's YOUR turn!!
Yay! I loved reading this! I laughed out loud at your camping comment. And next time we visit (which will be forever from now) I want to try your tacos. And you don't mind if I start calling you 'Ratty' now, do you?
ReplyDelete