Saturday, January 9, 2016

Thanksgiving 2015

We didn't really have many options when it came to Thanksgiving this year.  We couldn't go anywhere since I was days away from my due date (3 days to be exact), so we had to host.  Not a bad deal this year with both sets of parents here with us and nobody wanted to let the uber pregnant lady stand or do anything for that matter.  Dinner was cooked for us, clean up was taken care of and all I had to do was put my feet up (which of course I didn't do).

This year we had a group of 13 adults and 4 kiddos consisting of friends and family.  We packed our table area just about as full as possible.  Comfy and cozy was the name of the game this dinner and we wouldn't want it any other way.

Much to everyone's disappointment, my water did not break on Thanksgiving and little did we know that we would still have over a week of waiting for baby girl's arrival!

Our Thanksgiving crew!!

Very pregnant family photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment