Friday, September 28, 2018

Date Night at the Rodeo

Growing up I always remember going to the local rodeo at least once a year, usually on the 4th of July. This was a favorite memory of mine and when I heard that a rodeo was coming to the WA State Fair this year I just had to go!!

Lucky for us not only was it a rodeo at the fair, but it was followed by a Scotty McCreery concert. He was one of my favorite American Idol winners who has such an amazing male country voice. So I planned a fun little date night for Jason and I to go to on Friday, Sept. 7th.

Despite the insane traffic getting to the fair on a Friday evening and the off and on rain (thankfully we were in the stands under a covered area) it was just fun to be at the fair, watching the rodeo and listening to some good music while enjoying some adult beverages kid free!!! We definitely need more of these date nights!!!

Rodeo time!

No comments:

Post a Comment