Friday, October 27, 2017

Brielle Begins Gymnastics

After over a year and a half of watching her two big sisters do their sports and activities, Brielle finally got her turn at doing something herself! I decided to take advantage of Hailey being in preschool and found a parent/child gymnastics class at Bothell Gymnastics Club that Brielle and I could do when it was just the two of us on Thursday mornings. We started on Sept. 21st after everyone got settled and adjusted to their new school schedule and routine.

I have a blast getting a little rare one-on-one time with Brielle. She takes after her sister Hailey and has some serious upper body strength going on. She is amazing for her age at the skills she can do. I love to watch her grow and learn new things each week. But it is very clear that the stamps at the end are the all time favorite!

Chin up and over the bar with Coach Amy

Sloth hang with mommy

Building a tower on the "island" with Coach Amy

Foam pit fun!

Hands on her hips to the next station

Tunnel!!

Rockin' on the "boat"

STAMPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment